Friday, March 28, 2008

Mixing it Up

This chair is in our living room. Four couches and endless tables have come and gone but this chair has for the most part stayed right here. The pillows have been there for awhile now. A change was needed. I have to thank Stacy for her suggestion to mix it up a little. I took it to heart bought some fabric and did some sewing. I love the change. Thank you Stacy. The couch is going to get some new pillows as well. The first picture is how it looked before and the next two pictures are the after pictures.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that chair and your new chair lift (lol) is so pretty !!!

Kathy :)

Painted Pink Pot said...

Denise, They came out so nice love all the colors even though they are so different the look so good together. I can't wait to see whats next.

Maybe some for me........