Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Memories in a Jar



Please excuse the quality of this photo I have allot to learn about photography. I do know where the delete button is. I delete allot. I have been wanting to do a project like this for a long time. I bought the jar which had nails in it at the second hand store. I have already used a few. The top of the jar is painted red. I love the green ribbon but just had to add the purple and yellow braided trim. The picture taken of my daughters a few years back sits on green moss. I thought the picture needed a little something so I added the little flower. I am using allot of those flowers. When in doubt put a flower on it.

1 comment:

Painted Pink Pot said...

That is a beautiful picture. What a great idea with the jar, you are so creative.....Stacy