Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thinking Spring




Trying to make some spring themed things this week. I think that a little girl in a bonnet definitely suggests spring. I always have more than a few projects going at a time. I made a valance last week and ran of of ball fringe, but put it up anyway. I have the extra fringe now so that should be first on my list. I have a couple of little Easter projects in mind. One of them involves the plastic eggs we all buy. I haven't bought them in years and now I can't get to the store fast enough to buy them. I would like to make a few Easter cards. First, I need some coffee.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute. I just found you blog. I love the market bag you shared a couple of day ago. I would love to go with you to the Brimfield Fair. I've read so much about it. Please share on you blog when you go. I'll visit again.
Debbie

tincanlily said...

Thanks for your comment. I love making those bags. I am making one right now for a friend. I am not sure why I call it a market bag. It just sounds pretty.