Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beautiful Day

The weather was beautiful today. I found it hard to focus on the projects I had on my to do list. The sewing machine happens to be inside and all I wanted to do was go outside. You have to take advantage of sunny warm days in April because in late May you could be wearing a winter jacket. I did manage to get a few things done. I love the new wreath on the shed door. I bought it at Jo Anne's yesterday. By the way they are having a big sale this week. All in all I had a nice day that ended at a camp fire where smores were made.





A closer look at the flowers I planted yesterday. Please indulge me while I get accustomed to using my new camera.











The shed was a birthday gift a few years back from my parents. I thought it might need to be repainted this year but all it needed was a wreath. Scratch one more thing off the list.











8 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely spring. I wish I could take a tour of your garden. You have been busy.
Debbie

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh-my-Gosh, I want your shed. How perfect for garden tools and out door grilling supplies. You have a very sweet blog.

Hugs, RoseMarie

steviewren said...

What a nice way to end a day outside. I want a day like that.

Donna Lynn said...

Hi, saw your post on Bittersweet Punkin, your blog is lovely. I think your cabinet looks perfect now! Great wreath, it's great when you can "touch" something up without any real effort!
Bless you! Donna Lynn

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love your wreath on your shed door. And that shed is adorable!
Penny

MEME16 said...

very nice blog and I love the blog name- we have a picket fence my hubby built--

Anonymous said...

The beautiful wreath hit the spot for the cute little shed. Your flowers are so beautiful. You have a great day!

Julie said...

I just adore your shed!!!
Are your parents willing to adopt, by chance?!?!
Blessings,
Julie