Sunday, April 6, 2008

Changing of the Blog

My daughter helped me with a few changes to my blog. Okay saying she helped me is incorrect. She did the work and I watched. I really like the changes. I enjoy blogging and think that I will love going back and looking at my first posts. I am striving to get better. I also hope to be more creative and not so critical of my blogs. We are all friends here. The picture is of a calender I bought at Barnes and Noble during their After Christmas Sale. I did not intend on hanging it, I bought it for the beautiful artwork. It has found a place in my kitchen and adds some color to a once dreary corner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the new look! i went to a flea market today and found the cutest drinking glasses, with yellow flowers on them & thought of you!

tincanlily said...

I am glad you like the new look. We have a few more ideas in mind. Good things take time. I do love pretty glasses. Do you need a market bag for your next trip to the flea market?

Painted Pink Pot said...

Denise, It looks great. The colors are so alive. The fence is cute too...

What do you mean things take time? He..He...He

Rachel said...

I love the new background!

steviewren said...

Wow, I love your new look. I want to know how to change my background. The picket fence header is perfect. Your whole page has a light airy look now. Good job.

Debbie said...

Love the new look. It's so Spring. Just saw your tissue holders...very cute. It's amazing how a little sun makes us want to perk everything up a little.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

id love a market bag! i love all the items you have been posting, you need an online store!