Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cigar Box

Making flowers, making flowers that is all I seem to do. The weather here in the northeast was beautiful yesterday I even had the doors open letting in some much needed fresh air. Hopefully, I will be able to buy some flowers for outside soon. Purple and yellow pansies would look great on my back deck. My daughter keeps this cigar box on a bureau in her room. It might be nice to make one for myself. I think it would make a nice pocketbook. Not to use everyday of course but just for fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crafty. Curious, where do you find boxes like that?

tksutton said...

mom the blog is looking great.
even the pictures look very sharp and bright :)

tincanlily said...

I found my boxes at Michael's. They may even have them at Jo Anne's and AC Moore. They are usually in the unfinished wood section. Thanks for your comment.

tincanlily said...

Tarah, it may be that the sun has finally come out, that the pics are looking better.

steviewren said...

Your flowers are really cute. I agree with you about the sun...it makes everything look better. It even makes me feel better.

Lorraine said...

Ilove the box,and I like the flower you put on the front,sorry about the frist two messages den was just trying to see if the message was working.

tincanlily said...

Glad to see that you have worked it out so you can post. I will be looking foward to your comments.