Monday, April 14, 2008

Junking is a girl's best friend

This weekend was spent shopping with my daughter Tarah and her friend Liz. We went shoe shopping first and then hit the local consignment stores. These two girls love junking. Who knew? My daughter fell in love with this bureau and mirror. The problem is she lives three hours away and already has a bureau. After much thought, on her part. I am going back to the store and see if it is still there. Her father thought it was nice until she asked him if he would drive it to her. It lost some of its luster then. Thank you, Tarah and Liz for a fun weekend.







4 comments:

Lorraine said...

I can see way Tarah liked the bureau it looks realy nice,I am sure daddy will bring it to his little girl.They always do. Good Luck........

tksutton said...

crossing my fingers.
i hope the bureau is still there.

lorraine daddy does not enjoy anything that requires he transport goods across state lines. id have a better chance of him paying to ship it to me.

Julie said...

I just love that picture! It makes me want to go "junking"!

Is she gonna get the mirror, too?

Blessings,
Julie

tincanlily said...

The store was closed today so I have to go there tomorrow. She indeed wants the two pieces. I hope they are still there.