Monday, April 7, 2008

Papered Clothespins

Last night I felt like doing something creative. I did not want a mess because it was rather late. I had seen an idea similar to this and I already had the clothespins so why not give it a try? I papered the long side of the clothes pin and added a flower. That wasn't enough, I added the leaves and a button. I had a bird pattern handy, why not try the bird? I like the distressed look, I used an ink pad to give them the worn and tattered look.










5 comments:

Painted Pink Pot said...

Words can't even describe how cute these are. You have so many creative ideas. I need a few. That would make a cute end of year teacher gift.

tincanlily said...

They were so easy to make and fun too. I started with the flower but I love the bird the best. I was thinking about a lady bug, butterfly, a candle for a birthday. Somebody stop me.

tksutton said...

cuteeeee they came out nice :)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh these are so darling! Lovely work!

Katy said...

Those are sooo cute!!! I absolutely love them! What a great idea! :)