Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Placemat Pocketbook

I put together a few things as a thank you for a friend. She ordered the tissue holders for the brdal shower. She has bought things from me before and I just wanted to let her know that I appreciate it. The pocketbook is made from a placemet. Last summer I bought a very pretty placemat and after looking at it I thought it could be turned into a bag. I came home and googled pocketbook placemats. I had no idea that people had been making them for years. I used mine all last summer and it held up very well. I hope she enjoys her bag and the little extras.






5 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

That is gorgeous! Really...very nice indeed. What a lovely thing to do!
Blessings,
Robin

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh! what a lovely blog. Loooove it. Hope it is alright if I list you as one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your lovely home.

Blessings, RoseMarie

Julie said...

It's all so lovely!!!! You are just too talented!
Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful projects! You are so inspiring!
Blessings,
Julie

P.S. I've tagged you, if you'd like to play along?!? No pressure, it's just for fun.

Lorraine said...

I love that pocketbook, The colors are so nice. I am sure maureen will love it.Should I give you my christmas orders now?

Painted Pink Pot said...

I thought I already sent you a comment on this post but I guess not.

I love the bag and would love to be your special friend.......does that mean I get one too???