Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cell phone Holder

Still working on things for the Etsy shop. At the rate I am going it should be open by the end of the month. It is funny how housework and errands and life can get in the way of sewing and paper crafting. I wish that I could go away for a weekend and just be creative. I am thinking maybe a tropical location. Well, that would be another post. This is a cell phone holder that I made. I made a few of these last summer and gave them to friends. I love making the yo yos and adding the buttons. Okay, I am easily amused. Off to finish the dishes, have lunch and run errands. Sewing, will have to wait until later this evening.

8 comments:

tksutton said...

you could also make ipod holders... :)

tincanlily said...

great idea...could you use one?

Painted Pink Pot said...

Always so creative!!!! Super cute...........Stacy

Anonymous said...

ooh ipod holders thats a good idea! im glad youre finally opening up an account on etsy! send me the link when its up, my mom has been saying how to wants to buy items from you!

Anonymous said...

Denise,
That's cute!! Very Creative you are. Thanks for visiting my blog...to answer your question you asked. My sister work at the shop The Willow's Nest....and she has a booth(room) there that called The bluebird Cottage. There are several booth(room) by other people. This shop is located in Tenn. I lived in Miss. I wish I live there and work there. Lol I missed being with my sister. I just thought I would share what my sister does...and shared some ideas. If you see what you like there. E-mail me. I am a consultant for Uppercase Living. One of the furniture has the uppercase living word on it. Thanks again for visiting..you have a great day.

Chanda said...

That cell phone holder is darling. I'm trying hard to get my etsy store opened soon also. I just need time to focus soley on it. It is starting to stress me a bit. I wish I would have waited until fall and winter. I am so busy now outside. I love to craft and shop for vintage so etsy should be the answer to my prayers.
I truly enjoy your blog, its my break mid-day to refresh and recharge. Please keep up the nice blogging.

Julie said...

Oh My gosh!!!!
It's too, too cute! Just too much for words!!!!
Blessings,
Julie

Lavinia said...

That cellphone holder is too cute!