Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Folder and Easel

I am happy to say that I finished my folder today. I think it came out rather cute. I just can not stay away from the cut out flowers with little buttons glued to them. They add the little bit of detail that I like and use up quite a lot of scrap pieces of paper. Below, is an unfinished chalkboard easel that is about 6" high. I have had it for a few months. I never knew what I was going to do with it, but today I had an idea. I do not have a piece of chalk or I would write a message on it. It might be cute to write happy birthday on it and give it instead of a card. I love the paper that is under the easel , it is my favorite. I try to buy some whenever I go to Jo Anne's . What will I do when it is discontinued?
























10 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE THEM! They are sooo cute. You have great ideas!
Debbie

steviewren said...

Both projects are as cute as pie.

Anonymous said...

too cute :o)

<3 danielle

Lavinia said...

The little easel is so adorable! the buttons..yes! You are onto a good thing! I have a couple of tins with old buttons...if I lived to be a thousand I would never use them all up....I am going to look at those buttons with new eyes; they are *not* just for clothes anymore! But I just don't have that creative eye or flair that you have; never would have thought to use them as flowers; its a terrific idea and you've done some awfully clever things with them...

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh that is so Darling! Love the lil birds!
Blessings,
Robin

Julie said...

Oh my!
These are just too precious for words!!!
You are just so smart!
Blessings,
Julie

Painted Pink Pot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Painted Pink Pot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Painted Pink Pot said...

OK, Maybe I can spell right this time. The easel is a super cute idea. I like how you can change the words daily. Another one of your great ideas.

Stacy

julie king said...

the folder is adorable. i'm going to add a folder to my list of must-dos!!! i really love your collage work!