Friday, May 16, 2008

Have a very nice Weekend

I spent most of Friday at the kitchen counter making owl cards. I am going to use a few of them for graduation cards. One envelope has already been addressed and I attached a little owl clip to it. I really like decorating the outside of the envelope with a few little flowers. I wish I would of had more time to make a few more cards. I did find time to meet friends and see the movie "Maid of Honor" and get a bite to eat at Ruby Tuesdays. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.











5 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your owl cards are so adorable! How was Maid of Honor? Worth seeing?
Penny

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Hi Denise! Looks like you have been real busy - love the cards! Just wanted to let you know, I'm still selling clips - wanted also to make sure you got your $$$$. Have a great weekend! Cathy

Anonymous said...

Those cards are adorable...you are so talented..Denise. I hope you have a wonderful weekends too!

steviewren said...

These are really cute. Did you have a pattern or did you just make it up? I'm having a great weekend too.

Lavinia said...

THese cards are works of art. They put store bought ones to shame. Your endless creativity with the buttons amazes me....

I love the hodge podge of co-ordinated colours and patterns, they make for the best overall look and design, I think.