Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lilacs are so Pretty

I thought I would share a picture of some beautiful lilacs I received on Mother's Day. They are one of my favorite flowers, they are so pretty and so fragrant. I am not sure why I do not have a lilac bush, I just don't. These fit in perfectly on this chest in our kitchen. I love how it all came area came together without much effort. Sometimes I can spend way too much time trying to make things look good and other times everything just falls into place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty pretty :o)

<3 danielle

steviewren said...

The lilacs are pretty and I like the bulletin board on the wall behind them. It's nice to have a place to pin keepsakes.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your lilac arrangement is lovely! I think you should plant a lilac bush. I just planted one this year. We have been here three years now. I wish I would have planted one the first summer....
Hugs,
Penny

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Aww love the lilacs - who needs roses!

hugs, Linda

BittersweetPunkin said...

Lilacs are my favorite too,,,I have always loved them...how Blessed you are!
have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Robin

Julie said...

They're beautiful -- but so is your kitchen! I'm trying to arch my head around to see the rest of it, but it's. not. working....

Is that wallpaper or a paint treatment on your walls? Love that brown, but choosing a "good" brown is tricky. You chose VERY well!

Blessings,
Julie

Lavinia said...

That is a gorgeous bouquet, and I can imagine the sweet fresh fragrance.

You are right, everything lines up and looks very good in this photo.

Well done~!