Friday, May 9, 2008

Waiting to be Painted

I love a good make over. It could be on a person, a room or in this case a three tier flower holder. I am not sure what to call it and I have not had my coffee yet. Maybe something will come to me later. I found this in my parents backyard. My father has so many things in the yard it is like a visit to a small flea market. I always seem to come home with something. Remember the iron headboard? This was my Grandfather's. I took the picture yesterday and planned on painting it today. However it is raining and this will have to wait until the weekend.

4 comments:

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh I want that. Just what color are you going to paint it. I like the aqua, and won't it be so pretty with pots and your little sign s. Cant wait to see it.
Hugs, RoseMarie

Julie said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it -- you are just too creative!
I like it even as it is! I'm nutty like that, though!
Blessings,
Julie

Lavinia said...

Your fertile imagination will come up with something very attractive for this, I know. Please show us the "after" once you're done.

Thanks.

Debbie said...

Looking forward to what you do. It's so fun to play!
Debbie