Sunday, June 22, 2008

Have a wonderful Weekend !

The weather has been near perfect for the past few days. I am happy to report that I have been quite busy! I have been strawberry picking, planting flowers (surprise) and attending a few graduation parties. I did take a few minutes to make a delicious drink from the freshly picked strawberries and chocolate mint I bought on Thursday. I have many things on the to -do list today and one is finishing my paper project. It really isn't a big deal...it is just something I have been wanting to make for a while now. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!



5 comments:

Painted Pink Pot said...

The drink looks so refreshing. I need the recipe when you get a chance.

Stacy

Sarah said...

That drink looks DELICIOUS!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Attic Clutter said...

Those strawberries look delish (:) pretty container too ..hugs Patty

Lavinia said...

You have created a summery still life here. Those strawberries look so sweet and juicy....

Cindy said...

That drink does look refreshing. Indeed! : D Wish I had it now.

c