Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have beeen Tagged!

I have been tagged by Robin at Bittersweet Punkin to answer a few questions about myself.
I made this tag for a gift I will be giving this weekend. Can you guess it is for a little girl? 1. What was I doing ten years ago? ..........In 1998 my daughters were still in grade and I was driving them back and forth to school and all their activities. They were involved in dance, art class and softball. Basically I was the typical stay at home mom. I was still involved in crafts, it was mostly painting at that time.
2. Five things on my to do list..........The dreaded to do list. I would like to clean my bedroom closet, paint the front steps, clean my car inside and out, finish my daughter's bedroom and think of more ideas for this wonderful world of blogging.
3. Snacks I enjoy..........I will say Baked Lays Chips, red or black licorice, gum drops, sliced apples and red grapes.
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire..........Does a million dollars go as far as it use to? I would give my daughters $250,000 each. Now, I have $500,000 and I would buy my husband a Corvette, I do not know why but he wants one. Give our parents a gift of their choice. A small vacation home would be nice, somewhere in Vermont. Set up a college scholarship fund for kids in town. College is so expensive. A long vacation would be nice.
5. Places I have lived.....I have always lived in the same town in Rhode Island. For some reason I have always wanted to live in Virginia, by the ocean of course. I need to live near the water.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise,
You been tagged...all the questions you answer sound great....It's sound like you are sweet and compassion person...especially if you was a millionaire...you would share the money....It sounds like me....I'm a giving person...and love to help people. Thank for visiting...and you have one more name ticket in the drawing...You have 4 tickets name.....Have a blessful day! Kathy :)

Lorraine said...

I love the gift tag you made. I hope who ever gets it saves it.its to cute to get thrown away.

steviewren said...

Denise, I haven't forgotten our swap. I have been busy and haven't been able to make your cards yet. Give me a little more time if you please. Please email me at steviewren_4@yahoo.com and we can swap addresses.

I agree with Katherinellen, you are very generous with your million dollars!

BittersweetPunkin said...

I love the lil gift tag you made!! So sweet! You are very creative...I like your work!
Hugs,
Robin

Lavinia said...

Interesting answers. I thought you did live by the water already? Isn't Rhode Island all beaches?

Lavinia said...

I must say, your macro function works beautifully and your photos are gorgeous up close.