Friday, June 20, 2008

I will not take that Step

I am working on a project that I am quite pleased with at the moment. That could all change, if I go that one step too far. I have taken that step a few times and that little step is the difference between I love it and being tossed in the trash. These are some of the materials I am using. There are a few of bloggers out there who know what this will end up being. As I said in my last blog, I am inspired by many of you. I have been neglected a few things around the house this week, so this project will have to wait until later to be completed. I took that "last trip" to the garden shop and have a few plants that need tending to, now! Not to mention laundry, dishes, food shopping and a little dusting would not hurt. I will post the finished project soon, if I do not go that little extra step.



5 comments:

steviewren said...

I wanna see...are you finished yet?

I like your new blog wallpaper!

tincanlily said...

I am not finished yet, but I am close. Two graduation parties this weekend, so I may finish by Monday. The weather is perfect so I am going outside!!!
denise

Anonymous said...

ooo! Cannot wait to see..I know how 'consuming' the creative bug is! Good thing I live alone ..love the papers!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.

Lavinia said...

You've piqued my curiosity....

Attic Clutter said...

New Project~~Looks like it will be pretty whatever it is(:)
your garden on the left of your post is lovely ..glad I popped in ..will save you to my favs..hugs Patty