Sunday, June 8, 2008

What I did this Weekend

The weatherman was right this weekend! The forecast was for heat and that is what we got! I sat in this chair, under the umbrella (out of picture), listened to the Red Sox, had a fruit drink with lots of ice and read a few of my favorite magazines on Saturday. My husband and I go to the same restaurant almost every weekend, the outdoor seating was open but we opted for indoor with air conditioning. Unfortunately with heat sometimes there are thunderstorms and as I type this on Sunday we are about to have a nice little storm. So much for hamburgers on the grill. The heat will continue for a few days and I plan to take it easy.











5 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like my kind of living!!! Enjoy... Don't you wish every day was like that....

steviewren said...

Looks like you had a relaxing weekend. Glad you had a good one!

joyh82 said...

That looks like a very cozy spot!

Julie said...

I just love this picture...so inviting!
Yep! I hear you -- heat AND humidity. YUCK!!!!
Come on fall!!!!
Blessings,
Julie

Lavinia said...

Your spot looks so inviting! Dang that weatherman, he was right, wasn't he!