Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mamma Mia

One more day goofing off and then back to cleaning, cooking and creating. I went to see Mamma Mia this afternoon. It was a cute movie. Sometimes you just need cute, no gun fighting, murder or car chases. The scenery was beautiful! Back to creating and full time blogging tomorrow! The few days in New Hampshire were fun. We did a little shopping, eating and relaxing . The guys were happy to golf and sit in the hot tub . It rained on Sunday but the hotel had a nice pub where we laughed a lot! They had the best chili I ever tasted, the white chocolate bread pudding was not bad either, or so I was told. Our friends like to have a good time no matter what! Next time we are Boston bound. Hopefully sometime in August.


3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Glad you had a great weekend away!!

I love Boston...next time we get back to New England we are going to go to Boston for a day for sure...I honeymooned there!!
Hugs,
Robin

Cindy said...

Sounds like fun! We've been to that area several times and it never fails to impress. Love everything up there. I might need to go see Mamma Mia, just to get the Dark Knight out of my head! LOL.

c

Lavinia said...

I do plan to see this. The scenery looks stunning even in the trailer.
White chocolate bread pudding? That's a new one for me...