Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This and That

This is a little piece of a wind chime that I have hanging under the pergola. Unfortunately, we live at the bottom of a hill and there is seldom enough wind to make the wind chime move. It has been in the same place for five years, I have heard it twice! But it does look pretty there.


I can not believe how much these plants have grown! The before picture was taken on May 27! Not all of my plants have been so fortunate, there have been a few failures. I will not be so cruel as to show you, the lets just say, the sad plants, but I have not given up on them yet! There is always hope.




2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Your flowers and windchime are so pretty! I put up before and after pics today too!

Have a great day!
Kim

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your flowers are growing beautifully! I have wind chimes too...live on top of a mountain and very seldom does the wind blow hard enough to hear them tinkle...
Penny