Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Move, or I will paper You!

Okay, please be patient with me while I paper everything in my house that does not move! My daughter has been making me cds for a long time now. They can be found in my glove compartment along with the registration, spare sun glasses and a bag of spice drops. We never usually have any cases to put them in, it's a wonder they last as long as they do. Well, today I made a insert for an old case. The girl image is cut from a book, I am afraid I have no connection to her. I love this new paper I bought last week. I have tried the pastel color combination, I like bright colors.













7 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

You are so creative with paper! Great job!
Kim

Lavinia said...

I approve. Paper away! The little girl is so cute....a gorgeous vintage look to this....I'm sure it matches the music inside....pretty, melodic, enjoyable to listen to.

Lorilee said...

The CD cover is beautiful. It makes me want to give it a try. Scrapbooking and paper collage is one thing I have never tried.

Cindy said...

What a clever idea! Love the collage, too cute! And what is that paper? I'm a sucker for that combo as well.

c

BittersweetPunkin said...

Very nice...love the graphic of the little girl!

tincanlily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steviewren said...

When you run out of things to paper come on down to AL. I think I can keep you busy for a while. You keep getting better and better.