Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Willow Manor

Today I will be attending a dance at Willow Manor. From what I hear the attendance is already quite high and the music has already started. As usual, I am running late. Thought you might like to see what I am wearing.
I love Reese Witherspoon's style so I am wearing the dress she wore to the Oscars in 2006.


Less, is always more so I am wearing these pretty pearl drop earrings.

Okay, I went big time on the ring, but I don't get a chance to wear this ring as much as I would like.




You can not go wrong with these pretty silver sandal's.






The bag is plain because the dress sparkles so much. It is all about the dress, it is vintage Dior.





I am going alone, husband will be busy this evening. I am bringing a few vintage dance cards. In case anyone should ask me to dance. I just like the idea of dance cards!







Last but not least, a touch of my favorite perfume and I am ready to go.

If you have time.

Stop by www.willowmanor.blogspot.com everything is just beautiful.







8 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Oh, daaaaaling! How did you ever manage to get your hands on Reese's vintage Dior?!! You look simply devine!!! I just passed Johnny Depp and he is looking all over for you. I think I spotted him over behind that potted palm.

Kelli said...

You look heavenly in white with bling! I wish I'd thought of dance cards! Especially with the loverly entourage Willow & Lavinia bought along!!

MuseSwings said...

What a perfect gown for Willow's party! Your accessories are stunning! Sean Connery could barely keep his eyes off of you. I finally made him put on his sunglasses. Wasn't it a heavenly evening?

Doreen Frost said...

Love the Willow Manor site..How wonderful!!!

Blessings,
Doreen

Lavinia said...

You are a vision of romantic beauty. Everything you've chosen is in the best possible taste and so elegant.

Unfortunately I can't make out the letters on that box of perfume, and am curious as to what that scent is. Can you enlighten me?

Thanks.

Hope you had a great time!

Lavinia said...

Adorable new banner on your blog!!

tincanlily said...

Thanks everyone for all your comments. I had so much fun getting ready for the Willow Manor Ball. Everyone had a great time!
Lavina, the perfume is Hanae Mori.
It is my favorite perfume!

steviewren said...

Everyone at the party was green with envy. That Dior dress was made for you!