Monday, November 3, 2008

After Halloween

I want to share with everyone all the great Halloween decorations I found at the "After Halloween Sale" at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Everything was priced $6. and under, way under! Last year, I stumbled upon some great deals. This year, I made sure I was there to see if anything cute was left. To say the least, this year I was not disappointed. I am thinking it will be a tradition!


These two cuties were only $4.00. I am not trying to say they are cheap in a bad way. But for $4.00 they were placed in my shopping basket! I hope they will be happy here, they have an uncertain look on their faces.



It is sad that Halloween is over and I must wrap up all my great buys and put them away for a year. However, I will be happy when I get to see their happy faces next October. The cat does not look all that happy and what is wrong with the pumpkin? He looks like he just saw a ghost!



5 comments:

Carol said...

My goodness Denise, you did well on your after Halloween shopping trip! Everything is so nice, & for such great prices. You'll have so much fun next year decorating for Halloween!
Smiles,
Carol

steviewren said...

You got better than a bargain...it's practically a steal. Everything is adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness... did you happen upon some deals... what fun it will be come AuTuMn of next year... It seems I never get out to hit the sales... the shoppes demand so much attention...

Enjoyed your visit today... thanks for the sweet comment... this is a BIG show for me... my tummy already has the butterflies flying around...

Have a Wonderful Week, Pamela

Shelley said...

You will be so happy you have these next year - all great finds!

Lavinia said...

I like that pumpkin's expression! Great finds here, at terrific prices....