Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

We had another snow storm yesterday. Not as big as the one before Christmas, just about 5 inches fell. It is so bright out right now, that I could wear my sun glasses in the house. The bright sun shine and all the white snow! I will enjoy all the pretty snow, for the next few days. Monday I will start my unofficial countdown to spring! I hope everyone will have a wonderful 2009. I have not been feeling very creative since Christmas. I hope I will have something to offer next week, I am just not that sure! Again, Happy New Year 2009!

6 comments:

Missy Wertz said...

Oh your snow is so pretty! We never get snow. Happy New Year and enjoy your snow!

Cindy said...

Ohhhhh, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it. Happy New Year to you to dear!

hugs,
c

Shelley said...

Beautiful photo! Happy new year!

Daphine said...

Gorgeous picture! Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2009!
Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Good Evening... Goodness how thyme does fly.

I haven't been checking in lately either... packing away all Christmas has taken a toll on me.

I love this scene w/ all the snow... how glorious!

Hoping you Wonderful Blessings In 2009, Pamela