Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine Cards

Look what was in my mail box yesterday, an envelope with 20 cute little Valentine cards. They are from my friend Lorraine. She thought I could put them to good use and I did not want to let her down. I have a few little girls that I want to send cards to, so Friday morning I plugged in my glue gun and went to work.
I forgot that I bought these huge tags last summer, I found them in the back of my closet. I love finding things.


A few cut out hearts, carefully positioned words, buttons, glitter and three cards were completed. I know that little girls love bright colors and glitter, so I went all out. I have one more card to make, it is for a little boy. I find his card a bit of a challenge. I will have to put my thinking cap on for this.


Have a wonderful weekend.


6 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful cards, wish I was on your mailing list! Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

I love the cards.I know the girls will Love them.Have a great day...Lorraine

Anonymous said...

What lucky friends :)

Cindy said...

These turned out soooo cute! Lucky gal to have someone give you such great goodies!

c

Anonymous said...

Lovely valentine cards... I would like to pick one of them!!

Paula Bee said...

I love the cards you made! What did we ever do before glue guns? Have a wonderful Valentines day!

Paula