Friday, March 20, 2009

Pretty papers come to Life

I wrote in my last post that I would fill the recipe boxes with some goodies. I finished making everything just about an hour ago. It is a friend's birthday today, so of course I had to make a card. She will also get the box.

A preview of what will I made for her.

Four little birdie note cards.


A sweet little notebook for her purse.


A holder for a gift card. I hope she likes shoes, it is to DSW. What am I thinking, who doesn't like shoes! I hope to make a few more things today. The box still looks a little empty!
Thanks for visiting!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky friend!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wow! How lovely. I envy your friend.

Anonymous said...

I know she will Love this gift.The birds are so cute. I love all of the colors.Talk to you soon. Lorraine

steviewren said...

You've topped yourself creatively once again! These sweet boxes are great gift ideas. I'm sure your friend will love the crafties as much as the gift card.

ps I love to work while listening to my favorite music. That is that way to double the happiness.

Sheila said...

she is a lucky friend. those are all sooooo beautiful.
you blog page is lovely.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I love your blog and all your creations! It's my first visit here, won't be my last -- I'm here by way of IdaClare Diana's blog. I invite you to visit me, too. :-))

xoxo,
Aimeslee
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/