Thursday, March 12, 2009

White Paint

A little sneak peak at the bureau I painted yesterday, I had trouble with one drawer so it is not finished yet. But that did not stop me from seeing what it would look like when I added a few things to the top of it. I have no idea what to call the house/window thing! But I have had it for a few years and never did anything with it.

I made this table runner a few years ago. It was too big for the bureau, so I gathered the ends to make it fit! I said yesterday that my daughter uses this room when she visits so there is no need to go crazy and buy everything new. I like using things that I have around the house. I have to go and paint that last drawer, I am pretty sure she is coming home for the weekend!
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It really turned out cute and I love that bird house/cage on top of it.

c

Anonymous said...

I love your birdhouse. Reminds me of the little ones they keep fortune telling birds in♥

Christy said...

I love your runner idea. Beautiful!

steviewren said...

You've achieved a very serene space with the table runner, the house and the fresh coat of paint on the dresser. Your daughter will love the room, I predict.