Monday, August 10, 2009

Rusty Garden Fixtures

I did not plan to put all these rusted animals in my garden, it just sort of happened. The rooster was the first one to find a home there. I bought this owl last week at Marshall's. I did not realize, until I got it home that it was actually a watering can.

This little rooster can also hold a small candle.

This, is just a plain old rooster.

I bought three of these sea turtles last winter at Pier One, they look so cute in the ground cover.
Now, I am hooked and I look for little rusted animals to put in my garden!
Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Love, Love, Love all your cute lil' garden critters. So much personality - keep on collecting - makes for a perfect whimsical garden. Love all your recent creations - great to see you busy as a bee again. Have a blessed Tuesday. Cathy

steviewren said...

Your garden must be a fun place to visit. Mine is being overtaken by weeds.

Anonymous said...

Rustically sweet! How fun to find these critters while strolling through the garden.