Thursday, November 5, 2009

Burlap

I really enjoyed making these little gift bags. I have not stenciled in quite a few years. But it is not rocket science, just a little paint on a brush.

I made four, stopping only because supper needed to be put on the table.


Okay, just a little peak at a few Christmas things I have been picking up here and there. We have three craft stores located within five minutes of each other. I can not remember where I bought half the stuff I have. That's alright because I can not remember where I put half the things I bought!


I may try and stray from the traditional red and green for Christmas through the years, but I always go back to what works. Can't argue with red and green. Oh, and a little bit of gold can not hurt either!

Thanks for visiting!




6 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

These are great!!! Very classy!

Anonymous said...

Love the bags,cannot wait for you to make me some. ha ha........

steviewren said...

I always like everything you make. I told Rachel to check your blog out for these cute gift holders.

Carol said...

I love what you're doing with burlap! Back in the 80s I stenciled so much, your posts are giving me the urge to try it again!

Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

I love them how great!

Carrie


I am having a blog party tomorrow be sure to stop by

Cindy said...

These are too cute! Great minds think alike as I'm having a burlap love affair myself right now as well! :D

-c
yapping cat