Friday, February 5, 2010

Keychain

I found this cute saying the other day. It was engraved on silver tag. A beautiful piece of jewelry, I should order one. I don't always remember cute sayings, but this one I did. I don't like things too perfect. A little crack in a plate doesn't stop me from using it. A nick in a coffee table, is no big concern. I am always distressing my paper crafts. This little key chain is made from a chipboard tag I had leftover from another project. I painted it tan, painted on a few gold dots, added a little whitewash and distressed the edges. The words are on white card stock, also distressed. Now all it needs is a few layers of Mod Podge and it will be ready to use. I painted a few more tags, I will have to finish them later. I have one foot out the door, I going to Home Goods.

Thanks for visiting!