Wednesday, May 5, 2010

24 Bookmarks

I just finished the project I blogged about last week. I made these bookmarks for my daughter to give to her students. I can not believe I actually finished them. I usually get bored halfway through a project. So, I am applauding while typing! Now, I can move onto something else. A sewing project perhaps.

My daughter's student teaching days will be over on Friday, but I am sure she will remember these second grade students forever. I can not imagine having to control 24 kids at once! I use to get nervous if I had to be a chaperon on a field trip.


Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Super cute bookmarks! The kids will love them. I understand the whole getting bored in the middle of a project...have a bunch of unfinished ones around here.

Thanks for stopping by to say hi. I hope to have more time soon. I read blogs while I eat breakfast and lunch. LOL!

Carol said...

The 2nd graders are so lucky! Great job, Denise.

Smiles,
Carol :)

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You did a fantastic job on the bookmarkers...I'm sure the kids will treasure them :)

Miss Debbie said...

Cute idea! I know the kids will love them... they always like things with their names on them. I'm going to try the raspberry cookies, too. My soon-to-be son-in-law likes fruity desserts, so I will have to make some for him!

Debbie said...

Wow! You have been busy. I know what you mean about getting bored....me too. lol Good job staying with the book marks and finishing. The second graders are lucky and your daughter is lucky to have such a giving mother.
Debbie