Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beautiful Sunday in Rhode Island


Two nice spring days in a row. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping! My flowers have been planted, they were all out of pansies, I had to buy petunias. But that is alright, they look just fine in the whiskey barrels. I need to buy a few more packs of petunias. I will leave that until Monday. I just plan to stay put today and do things around the house. There is always something to do here. I have to finish my little project that I blogged about last week and household chores just don't get done by themselves. But it is warm , it's Sunday and the headache I woke up with this morning is slowly going away.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

So glad your day is beautiful Denise. I wish I could say the same for here - we are under under - literally. Over 6 inches in 24 hours - water under the house, in the garage, washed out a barn and took out some fences - oh my, I've never seen rain like this. We have a lot to clean up - but right now - it is to dangerous to be out - lightening and storming still. I pray the sun comes out tomorrow. Do some planting for me!

Kim's Treasures said...

Flower shopping is fun! Love your petunias! We bought 3 hanging baskets for the apartment patio...hubby is on his way back to Chicago with them now. This week I will buy flowers for the house to coordinate with the wedding colors. Well, I guess I will start those household chores that don't do themselves...we need some cleaning fairies!

steviewren said...

I really like petunias but they always get stringy and dry up in the summer for me.

Can't wait to see what your bath redo looks like.

Miss Debbie said...

Your flowers are lovely. We have a lot of shade, so I spent time Saturday planting impatiens in pots and hanging baskets. The colors are so pretty. I love them!