Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black Trellis

The new deck is almost finished and I can not wait to start putting all my stuff back where it belongs. This trellis was on the house before, but it was painted white. Last week while I was driving around looking for house colors I saw a trellis just like this. I already had the spray paint so last Friday night I gave it a fresh few coats and I love it! Who new?

The frog I bought at Jo Anne's on sale for 60% off. They are already having their "End of the season Sale". How can that be when summer just started! Well, it worked out well for me because I have looking at this since March! The brown stain is new to the house. I really like it. I am very happy with all the changes so far. The yellow paint should be up by the weekend. I am leaning towards the blue shutters.

I just found the new design feature on blogspot, so I am trying out new colors. Wow, are there a lot of colors to choose from.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ribbit ribbit. love the frog, love the paint

:D

Danielle

Sue said...

I like it when these stores pot all these sale when the season has just begun. We too have been renovating our porch, and it has been going on for some time, but I know you and I both will enjoy it when it is done.
I have so enjoyed reading your blog tonight.
I really like the trellis, and the frog is so cute.
Sue