Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crop It!

The other night while I was sitting outside reading and waiting for the first bat to make it's appearence. That is when I know it is time to go inside. I don't like bats, never have, never will! They have their place, I know that. But that is not the point of this post. I noticed how nice the lights look on the beam over the kitchen counter. I decided to take a picture of the kitchen from outside. Then when I looked at the picture, I noticed the ugly black wall phone next to the closet door! I should really get rid of that telephone. We never even use it , we always use the portable.
I can't get rid of the telephone until I find something to put in it's place. So I cropped the picture to get rid of it. If only things were that easy! I would be cropping a lot of things!


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Such a beautiful picture! I love your home! We have bats too, those buggers like to buzz the top of your head around here. That I do not like.

The wedding is now over, I am so exhausted and will post some pre-wedding and wedding photos soon.

Have a great day!

Carol said...

Great picture! LOVE the lights! I would love to see more of your home.

Smiles,
Carol

Miss Debbie said...

So pretty...almost looks like a fancy restaurant. Yes, I'd be doing some cropping, too... if it were that easy!

Denise said...

I have the exact same chairs in my kitchen at the island. I love your lights.