Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chocolate Overload

I have do more baking on my "Summer 2010 To-Do" list. It seems as though I may not do everything on the list, but I am definitely baking more! I will add do more exercising to my fall list!

Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, enough said.

The chocolate covered strawberries are easy to see. However, the other two treats are not as easy to identify. They are chocolate covered marshmallows. I dipped marshmallows in chocolate and then dipped them in crushed graham crackers. They have a smores like flavor. Not nearly as good as a campfire smores, but really how could they be? The other marshmallows are dipped in chocolate, then dipped in chocolate sprinkles!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh yummy! I think I just gained 2 pounds virtually eating the cupcakes! Everything looks soooo good!

Carol said...

I could swear I smelled the wonderful scent of chocolate when I looked at your pictures! Yummy!!

Smiles,
Carol

Adrienne said...

very clever smore marshmallows! we are definitely a smore kind of family! thanks for dropping by today (: