Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Green Crafting, Again!

My husband drinks a lot of Crystal Light. I have always wanted to do something with the containers instead of putting them in the recycle bin. Friday I was working on another project and had a few small pieces of paper leftover and decided to paper the plastic container.
A little paper and a cute flower and I had a gift card holder. The little girl who will get this can use it to hold all sorts of things. Being a mother of two girls I can remember all the little trinkets that would fit perfectly in here.

I really wish I had kept more of these, but I will have a bunch in no time! I could think of a few things to put in these! Little crafts supplies would be a perfect fit.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

great idea... you are right about it holding trinkets for young girls!

Carol said...

Very cute! I just bought some Crystal Light, I'll have to get creative!

Smiles,
Carol

Kim's Treasures said...

Very cute! I love using containers like these...they're fun to put little gifts in too.

steviewren said...

Cute idea for a child's trinket holder. My granddaughters would like these. I'm going to have to save cans too.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a cute idea :)