Monday, August 23, 2010

Rainy Day Post

When the cushions are not on the chairs that is a bad sign. I think everyone needs a rainy day now and then. It gives you time to catch up on all those household chores that just do not seem to be getting done. Or if you are efficient and have all your chores done, you could have a lazy day inside watching a movie or two. Well, I am the person who has enough household chores to keep me busy for a few rainy days. That is good because that is the forecast for the next few days, rain!

I like a rainy day now and then. I also like a good thunderstorm . But not when I am alone. I am picky about when bad weather can happen!
Thanks for visiting!


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

We've been experiencing a couple of rainy days too. I need this gloomy day to unpack some things that I brought home from MI. We lucked out last week, a tornado touched down one mile from our home in MI. We saw the damage over the weekend, so sad for those who got hit.

Enjoy your rainy day! Hope you get lots done inside...cupcakes perhaps?

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

We have been having rain as well, but we've really needed it...no thunderstorms though...wouldn't mind a little one :)

steviewren said...

Even in the rain, your deck looks inviting. It rained a little here over the weekend, but now everything looks all dried out again.