Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Last week my daughter and I were out doing a little shopping. Not a "Breaking News Moment" it is what mothers and daughters do. We went into Williams Sonoma to see if they had anything cute for the holidays. This is how I ended up making a pumpkin bread cornucopia. The Nordic Ware pan was on sale for $9.99. That is a big savings from the original price of $34.99. I figured for that price there had to be an issue with it. Maybe they had received bad reviews on it,and had to decided we should dump them now. Have I ever told you I have spent most of my life being a pessimist, I am the glass half empty type. Well, two pumpkin bread mixes, a little oil to grease the pan and look what I made. A perfect pumpkin bread cornucopia centerpiece. The pan was so easy to clean. I am not sure why this was such a bargain. But, I am now leaning towards seeing that glass half full. Maybe with some eggnog!

It is time to chop some vegetables, do a few dishes and get ready for the big meal!
Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

How cool is that!?! Looks great!

Carol said...

Your pumpkin bread looks beautiful & yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving, Denise!

Smiles,
Carol