Friday, January 14, 2011

Keeping busy doing what I like to do.

I have been working on few projects. The first one is a patchwork covered composition notebook. It is a great way to use up all my little pieces of paper.
Keeping with the same paper, I made a few of these thank you notes.

I sat at the counter until 9 o'clock last night making things. I can not remember the last time I did that. I even put everything away and came down this morning to a clean counter! It is 9:14 AM and I already finished something new. It was really easy, it almost made itself. But, I still have to do the cleaning. Lots of little pieces of paper!

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

You inspire me, Denise! We are headed to MI tonight, I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. When I get back Monday, I will get back to crafting. I have ideas spinning in my head that want OUT! LOL! Love your notebook and cards! So bright and cheery...you must be wanting some Spring!

Have a great weekend!!!

Miss Debbie said...

Glad you have things to do that you enjoy since you are snow bound! Cute stuff!

steviewren said...

I want to go downstairs and start crafting today, but I've got more work to do upstairs. : (

Crickit said...

Once again you have done a great job! I love the notebook and cards...very unique and creative.

Cindy said...

Love the comp book...so cute. And the thank you notes too! I always love your style. You are so good to clean everything after. That is part of why I have not been in the Studio for weeks...its so horrible in there. Ugh. I have to make myself go in there and clean.

-c