Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More pretty paper

Last week I mentioned that I liked the colors green, blue and yellow together. That is whyI did not hesitate to buy this pad of paper on Saturday. It is what I call "a meant to be". The fact that it was $3.99 didn't hurt either.

What is unusul about this is that I bought it at Marshall's. It also has a few images that can be cut out on the back of the pad.

I love polka dotted paper. This one is very pretty.

I felt like doing an easy project yesterday. That means I did not want a big mess!

My card supply is getting low and these can be used for any occasion.

The papers are so pretty and different from what I always seem to buy.
Now, what will I do with this pretty paper?

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Great colors...don't you just LOVE Marshall's??? :)

Kim's Treasures said...

Great Marshall's find! I love that store! Pretty cards! Hope you don't get snowed in!

Miss Debbie said...

What's the weather like in RI? Are you still getting snow? We are still having low temps here in the south and today was rainy...miserable kind of day. They are promising 60 degrees on Sat...we'll see!! :-)