Sunday, February 20, 2011

About two years ago I painted my oldest daughter's room white at her request. It is a rather small room and white certainly was a great choice. I then proceeded to paint all the furniture white and put new glass knobs on the dresser. She was returning home from New York City for a new job in Boston. I think she spent about a week in this room. She rents a beautiful loft space about a half hour from our home. Yesterday the sun coming in the window just caught my eye. I had to get my camera and snap a picture. I have an idea for using more drop cloths in this room. I am a little late to the drop cloth craze, but I have arrived!

I love the green trim on the lampshade.

Dream

Dream your dreams a size too big, so you can grow into them.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

What a cozy room! You are branching out in your craftiness! Can't wait to see what your planning!

Hope your Sunday is better than our pouring down rain! I guess it's a good day to work on starting that etsy. Got to make enough to start one ;-)

Hugs!
Kim

Debbie said...

Oh Denice, what will you do with drop cloths? I'm excited to see! I think the drop cloth craze is making it's third round. I first saw it and played with a few project about 15 years ago. I'm thinking about it again, maybe later this spring I 'll join in again. Have fun.
Debbie

Unknown said...

I love the room it looks so peaceful!

Miss Debbie said...

Looks like a pretty room! And I saw curtains made from drop cloths on a blog just a few weeks ago. So, I don't think you are so late getting in on the trend!

Crickit said...

I love all of your little touches and the picture frame! :)