Friday, February 25, 2011

A few years ago my daughter introduced me to Anthropologie. Like many of you, I love this store. The clothes are so pretty. The displays are beautiful. They must have a very creative art department! You can not help but feel inspired when you leave or maybe a bit sad because you want it all. I am not saying I shop here often, but things are about to change. Anthropologie is coming to Rhode Island and opening it's doors today. I have only bought a few things over the years, but I love to window shop. If I happen to be absent from blogging for a few days, look for me sitting on a comfy couch at my local Anthropologie!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

steviewren said...

How fun! I wish I could be there with you on that couch. (I love their couches) I'd rifle through the textiles, check out the jewelry, covet the sheets and comforters and wish their clothes would fit me. And last but not least, I'd look for a trinket I could afford to take home with me.

Enjoy your visit!

Kim's Treasures said...

LOVE this store!!! We have one and they have a huge walk in closet area with CLEARANCES!!! I got 2 pair of pants for $25 (one pair was $9.99 and one was $14.99) They are comfy!!!

I come home with a head swimming with ideas!!!

Enjoy!
Kim