Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday, I posted a picture of a bag I made from a pillow sham. Today, since the batteries in my camera are dead I am going to do another repost. Shame on me! I am in a "bag mood" lately. I have to make more of these for sure, they are great for the summer. It is a small bag made from a place mat. It is an easy project. You just sew up the sides and buy a handle. You don't even need to buy a handle you can make straps from fabric. I am off to buy more batteries for my camera! I have not left the house in four days! That is a record for me.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Hey there! Hope your feeling better after getting out of the house! I'm not in the greatest mood either...gotta be the gloominess and being cooped up for days on end. I think I will venture out tomorrow before it snows again.

Cute springy bag! I think we need some spring and sunshine soon!

Hugs!
Kim

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a lovely bag, Denise :)

Debbie said...

That bag will be great for summer too. I think we are all ready for spring this year. "They" said that we might have 4" of snow later this week. Crazy!
Debbie

Debbie said...

I love this one Denise! Its 'sew' pretty!

*hugs*
Debbie