Sunday, April 3, 2011

A time to clean

I usually don't do a big spring cleaning. I am what I call a surface cleaner. But this year is going to be different, I am going to take a week and concentrate on cleaning the house. I am going to start at the front door and just keep going! An old fashion spring cleaning! I think we have a few stormy days in the forecast so this is a great time to do this.

I found a few quotes about cleaning.

A clean house is the sign of a boring person. Author Unknown

House work, if done right, can kill you. John Skow

They're sure housework won't kill you but why take the risk. Author Unknown

If the shelves are empty and the floors don't shine it's because I have better things to do with my time. Author Unknown

If you have any cleaning hints, please feel free to share them with me!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

steviewren said...

I need to do the same. It probably won't happen though. Good luck with it. If I could take a vacation I would give it a try. I won't get a day off until near the end of the summer.

Kim's Treasures said...

Emptying our house has sort of been the big clean too! We are throwing out more and more stuff that we've just been holding onto! I am ashammed to say that after moving the big furniture there was 8 years worth of dust behind it! Yuck! But...it is sooo hard to move to clean behind it!

Good luck with the big clean! I know your glue gun will miss you!!!


Hugs!!
Kim

Miss Debbie said...

Good for you! Probably not going to happen here and I am not going to feel guilty about it. Really, I'm not! ha! ha!

Cindy said...

Oh man...I need to clean...big time. Buuut, just can't seem to get into that spirit. LOL.

-c